Friday, October 30, 2009

The days following the race - Oct. 26- Oct 30

Monday - "Continue the streak" (CTS) 4 mile walk. My streak has been going on since Jan 10th, 2009. I'm going to do a year and that's it. I do way to many CTS days.

Tuesday - CTS.

Wednesday - Easy 35 minute run in Maui. Middle of the day and hot as hell. My blister hurt so much I can't even believe that I ran. I ran and washed up in a Walmart bathroom before we got on the plane.

Thursday - Back in Florida. 20 minute run warm up. 2 mile "Tempo". 11:33. I did three 2/3 mile laps around my block. 3:54, 3:48, 3:50. This was waaaay to hard. This should have been easy. It was very hot and I slept on a plane the night before. That's my excuse.

Friday - Swim workout. 100-200 (30 sec rest) followed by squats, DB swings (30 lbs), push-ups (3 sets - 3,6,9). Did all this twice. My band aid fell off my blister so I was done swimming. Total 800 yards. 4 mile walk on the treadmill. Workout in gym with Charlene. Core work, mountain climbers, DB swings, overhead press, push-ups, pull-ups, lunges, split squats. I guess that's about it.

My next race is a triathlon on Sunday. Coach says Just Do It and shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment